Allentown Business Community Association
Allentown Fall Festival Vendor Application
October 12th and 13th, 2019
We are pleased to provide you with an application for the Annual Fall Festival in historic Allentown, New Jersey. This year’s festival is to be held Saturday and Sunday, October 12th and 13th. The Allentown Business Community Association, a not–for–profit organization, sponsors this event.
Each year for 35 years or so, the Fall Festival has been presented by the ABCA for the community. It features quality artisans and crafters, a civil war re–enactment camp, a classic car show, live entertainment in the forms of music, dancing and clowns, a petting zoo, contests and more. This show has continued to improve year after year and has drawn in crowds of over ten thousand.
Political organizations may not participate in this year’s event.
Fields marked with an * are required.
- Display area is 10×10 feet. An additional space fee will be charged should your display and or trailers exceed the allotted space. Canopies are recommended.
- Participants must exhibit both days. See Fee Schedule.
- Vendors are responsible for all required local and state permits.
- Show times are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Sat. and Sun.
- Set–up begins at 7:30 am and ends 8:30 Sat. and Sun on the South side, and 8:30am to 9:30am Sat. and Sun. on the North side. You must be unloaded and have your vehicle off the street by ending time each day. No one will be allowed in with a vehicle after these times.
- Breakdown begins at 5:00 pm sharp both days. Street reopens at 6:00 pm; all vendors MUST be packed up BEFORE the street reopens. No early breakdowns will be allowed. Anyone doing so will not be permitted to return.
- Participants are to provide their own tables, chairs and canopies.
- Electricity will NOT be provided.
- Participant’s sales are limited to their own areas and may not be transferred, assigned or sub–leased. Likewise, no carnival barking is allowed. You may not walk up and down the street giving out samples or selling your items.
- No parking is allowed by your display. Due to the small size of our Main Street, we ask that you unload your vehicle in a timely fashion and move it to assigned parking.
- The exhibitor is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of his or her display. Please clean up and remove all trash at the end of the day. DO NOT leave trash on the curbs.
- This event is RAIN OR SHINE (unless extreme weather conditions). Please plan accordingly as there are no refunds. In the event of rain, there will be a delayed setup time of 10:00 am with a plan to start the festival at 11:00 am. If weather conditions persist, we reserve the right to cancel the festival at any time due to weather. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS SHOULD WE HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO WEATHER.
- We CANNOT guarantee the location of your space on Main Street. If you have been a vendor with us in the past, we will make every effort to place you in your preferred space however we CANNOT always do so. You must take the space you were given.
- One photo of your work and one of your booth must accompany new vendor applications.
- RETURNING VENDORS: We can not guarantee that you will have the same space that you had in prior years. If you have a special requirement please let us know on your application and we will do our best to accommodate you but please know that this is not always possible and you must take the space you were given.
- This is a TWO–DAY show. Applicant must participate both days. If you do not, you will not be asked to return. In the event of inclement weather, there will be a delayed start time of 11:00 am and all vendors should come to set up at 10:00 am. Even if it’s raining, If you do not participate both days, you will not be allowed to return.
- We reserve the right to cancel the festival due to weather conditions at any time. Should this occur there will be NO REFUNDS.
Please mail your certificate of insurance on or before August 31, 2018 to:
Fall Festival Committee
P.O. Box 432
Allentown, NJ 08501
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Any further questions feel free to email Darilynn Pitman at ABCAofNJeventscoordinator@gmail.com